Table of Contents
Bihar Polytechnic 2017 DCECE Application Form | Examination Details: – Bihar Polytechnic 2017 is a state level polytechnic Entrance Examination in Bihar. This Examination is also known by the name DCECE (Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination Board). This Examination gets conducted to provide admission to the Bihar Candidates in various Polytechnic courses offered by different Institutions and Colleges in Bihar. This article will provide you with information and details related to Bihar Polytechnic 2017 Entrance Examination or DCECE.
Bihar Polytechnic 2017 DCECE Application Form | Examination Details
The Application forms for DCECE 2017 will be available in the month of March 2017. The submission of Application forms will be until the month of April 2017. The last date of fee submission is in the final week of April 2017. The last date to receive your Application form is in the first week of May 2017. The Admit Cards for DCECE will be released in the last week of April 2017. The exam date for DCECE will be in the month of May 2017 and will be soon declared on the official website. The result of DCECE is expected to arrive in the month of June 2017.
DCECE 2017 Application Form Filling, Fee and Courses offered
DCECE 2017 Application Form
Candidates can fill up their Bihar Polytechnic 2017 Application Form through offline as well as online mode. Just follow the steps mentioned below to get enrol via online mode and if you are choosing offline mode then after filling up the Application form, the candidates can send it along with the required documents to the mentioned address. Documents required while registration are given below,
- Photograph (Passport)
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Address Proof
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate (Government Hospital)
How to Apply Fill Online Application
- First, Open the official website
- Second, On the search Bar search DCECE 2017 Application Form
- Third, New window will open, Now start filling the form.
- Fourth, After Completing the online form click on SUBMIT.
- Fifth, Pay the Registration Fee.
- Sixth, Get a printout of your enrollment number (By pressing CTRL+P).
DCECE 2017 Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay the Application Fee via Demand Draft. Another mode of transaction of fee for Application form are the online transaction which is Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking. The Application fee for different groups is mentioned below:
- For 1 group: Rs.550 ( Rs.330 for SC/ST)
- For 2 group:Rs.660 ( Rs.385 for SC/ST)
- For 3 group: Rs.770 ( Rs.440 for SC/ST)
- For 4 group: Rs.880 ( Rs.500 for SC/ST)
DCECE 2017 Courses Offered
- Polytechnic Engineering (PE)
- Part Time 4 Years Polytechnic Engineering (PPE)
- Para Medical Dental (PMD)
- Para Medical – Intermediate Level (PM).
The Eligibility Criteria for different courses are as below, and if you are coming in this then only your application is going to approve otherwise registration fees is non-refundable.
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate should belong to Bihar State, or their parents should be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
Eligibility for PE courses
- Candidate must be appearing or must have passed 10th or equivalent level of Examination with at least 35% aggregate marks.
- There is no age limit for this course.
Eligibility for PPE courses
- Candidate must be appearing or must have passed 10th or equivalent level of Examination with at least 50% marks in Maths and Science separately.
- Candidate should have completed 19 years of age as on 1st July of the admission year.
Eligibility for PMD courses
- Students should have passed or appeared in 10th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- The candidate’s age should lie between 15 years to 30 years.
DCECE Examination Pattern
The DCECE Examination 2017 will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based). There will be 90 Objective type questions of a total of 450 marks. The examination patterns of different courses are mentioned below:
Examination Pattern for PE/PPE course:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total marks|
Examination Pattern for PM course:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total marks|
Examination Pattern for PMD course:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
DCECE 2017 Polytechnic Syllabus
The Bihar Polytechnic 2017 Syllabus comprise of different subjects for various courses. The syllabus will consist of various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, General Science, Numerical Ability, Hindi, English and General Knowledge. Syllabus of PE courses will comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. If you are still facing any problem while Bihar Polytechnic 2017 DCECE Application Form | Examination Details let us know, You can send us your query with the help of comment box hanging below.