Table of Contents
BTEUP Examination Datesheet 2017: -The BTEUP Board was set up in the year 1958 and conducted its first examination for Polytechnic in 1960. This Board received an affiliation from the UGC and AICTE for conducting technical level education. Candidates who have successfully completed a 3-year Engineering diploma from any affiliated college are eligible to get a junior engineer post in any government office. Besides this, they can also have a chance to book a seat in engineering degree program through lateral entry in the second year. The BTEUP head office is located in Lucknow City and headed by the chancellor Mr BL Joshi.
BTEUP Examination Datesheet 2017
To access the BTEUP Examination Datesheet 2017 for the current semester, you are required to type “bteup.ac.in” and get the latest updated Examination Datesheet. The examination is going to held in the month of March-April 2017.
Instructions to be followed:
- Must have an Internet-enabled desktop or smart phone to access the Link on your Internet Browser.
- Check the Announcement section on the Home Page.
- Choose the topic of your interest/schedule you want to check.
- Select year and semester wise BTEUP Date Sheet 2017.
BTEUP Examination Scheme 2017
- Regular Semester Examination (1st/3rd/5th)- November/December and (2nd/4th/6th)-May/June.
- Back Paper and Revised examination for all semesters and years (First year, second year, and third year) will be conducted along with the Regular Semester Exam.
As per the record, around 38000 Students get enrolled in the various level of diploma and certification Programs. Along with an Engineering Diploma course, BTEUP also offers many different courses such as:
- Advertising & Publication
- Biotechnology, Tourism & Travel Management
- Textile Design
- Mass communication
- Computer Application
- Web designing
- Home Science
- Retail management
- Customer Service
- Beauty & Health Care
There are some Polytechnic Diploma Course listed below offered by the BTEUP. Textile, Chemical, Information Technology, Civil, Mechanical, Plastic Mold Technology, Aircraft Maintenance, Instrumentation & Control, Interior Design, Electronics, Electrical, Chemical, Dairy, Glass & Ceramic, Leather Technology.
BTEUP 2017 Results
The Result for all the semesters in 2017 will be published on the official website or the web portal. All the students will be informed about the release date of the result as soon as the examination checking gets over. People are wondering here and there to get the result but let me clear you on the thing that result is going to declare in the month of June and you can get your result by the steps mentioned below.
- First, Open the official website.
- Second, On the Top Search (BTEUP 2017 Results)
- Third, Open that link on a new tab
- Fourth, Fill the form with all the details (In Capital Words)
- Fifth, Submit and get a print out by pressing CTRL+P
How to access BTEUP 2017 Result
You can access the result for BTEUP 2017 very easily. For you need to just visit the Board of technical education UP site, i.e. www.upbte.in. Then on the home page, you will find the link for Students result. Click the link and it will redirect you to the main result page. Fill the asked details like Roll No. or OMR Application no. in the given box and click the submit button to obtain the UP Diploma Results. If you are still facing any kind of problem while BTEUP Examination Datesheet 2017 let us know, You can send us your query with the help of comment box hanging below.