Table of Contents
All India Pre Veterinary Test 2017 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria & Dates: – All India Pre-Veterinary Test, abbreviated as AIPVT 2107 is organised to get held on May 14, 2017. The AIPVT 2017 Application Form will be accessible from January 8, 2017, Tentatively. All the candidates who have successfully filled up the application form can have access to the AIPVT Admit Card on the AIPVT Official Website by the month of April. The AIPVT Syllabus for Physics, Chemistry and Biology will be based on the 10+2 level of examination which gets followed up by any Indian Board.
All India Pre Veterinary Test 2017 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria & Dates
AIPVT is conducted every year by Veterinary Council of India abbreviated as VCI for the students those who are interested in taking admission in 15% seats of veterinary colleges of India and 85% seats of the state-wise participating colleges. The admission is conducted for the college intake of B.V. Sc and Animal Husbandry Courses.
Eligibility Criteria for AIPVT 2017
Except for the resident of the State of Jammu & Kashmir, Candidate should be an Indian citizen. The age of the candidate should be 17 years as on or before 31st December 2017. The upper age limit of the candidate is 25 years. For SC/ST/OBC category candidates there is a relaxation of 5 years. Applicant should have passed the Intermediate examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects. Candidate must secure a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in PCB and English in qualifying examination. Jammu &Kashmir candidates are not eligible for 15% All India Quota seats. They have to upload the Self Declaration if they claim eligibility. Candidates appearing in intermediate can also apply for AIPVT 2017.
The online Application form would get commenced from the second week of January 2017. The last date to submit the Application form is in the first week of February. With the submission of late fee, the candidates can submit the form till the first week of March 2017. The candidates will be made available with their Admit cards from last week of May 2017. The date for the AIPVT Examination will be in the second week of May 2017. The result for the AIPVT Examination will be out by the third week of June 2017.
Application Fee for AIPVT 2017
- The Application fee for the General and OBC category candidates is Rs. 1500 and for the SC, ST and person with disabilities category candidates are Rs. 750.
- Candidates can submit the application fee via DR/CR card, Net Banking or through e-challan or by depositing fee in State Bank of India.
AIPVT 2017 Examination Pattern
- The AIPVT 2017 Examination will be Pen and Paper based offline mode Examination.
- The question paper will consist of 180 Multiple type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The paper will be in the Bilingual state, that is, in Hindi as well as English.
- The Physics and Chemistry section will consist of 45 question each.
- The Biology section will consist of 90 questions.
- The time duration for AIPVT 2017 will be 3 hours.
- Each correct attempt will get rewarded by 4 marks each.
- There is a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong attempt.
AIPVT 2017 Examination Result
AIPVT 2017 Result will be declared in the third week of June 2017. The candidates can check their AIPVT Result on the AIPVT Official Website by entering registration number and roll number. AIPVT 2017 Result will be valid for the academic session 2017-18 only. After the announcement of results, candidates have to participate in the AIPVT Counselling to claim their seats. The steps to check AIPVT 2017 Result are as follows:
- Visit the official website for AIPVT 2017.
- Then the candidate is required to click on ‘Result’ link.
- Enter Registration number, Roll number and Security Pin to check result.
- The candidate is required to download and take a printout for future reference.
AIPVT Examination Counseling
The candidates have to appear for the AIPVT counselling procedure on the specified date and time at the allotted centres along with the following documents:
- Character certificate
- Provisional certificate A valid category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate to be submitted by PWD Candidates
- Four passports sized photographs and one postcard-sized photograph
- AIPVT 2017 Admit Card
- AIPVT 2017 Counselling letter.
- Date of Birth certificate
- Qualifying examination Mark-sheet
If you are still facing any problem while All India Pre Veterinary Test 2017 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria & Dates let us know, You can send us your query with the help of comment box hanging below