Table of Contents
Andhra Pradesh NEET State Quota Rank: Andhra Pradesh Private Medical & Dental Colleges Management’s Association (APMDCMA) has published AP NEET State Quota Merit List and Rank today on their official website. The state quota NEET rank will be available on Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences official website.
Candidates are suggested to keep checking this page for more updates regarding AP NEET state quota rank list.
Recently, Andhra Pradesh government had published a notification regarding NEET UG. According to the notification, State quota rank list was scheduled to publish on Friday but later it was re-scheduled to Sunday. Now all candidates of Andhra Pradesh who had appeared in NEET UG Entrance Exam 2019 are eagerly waiting for the State rank and merit list.
Andhra Pradesh NEET State Quota Rank 2019
After publishing the state rank, AP NEET state quota counseling registration form will be invited for MBBS and BDS Courses. As we know, there are 3 states who are not participating in NEET All India Quota Counselling 2019. Andhra Pradesh is one of them, that means all govt/private medical and dental seats are reserved for the state candidates. No candidate from other states will be allowed to take part in NEET Counselling.
The online counselling schedule and procedure will be soon published. It is very important to all candidates to fill the counselling registration form. No will be allowed for state quota NEET counselling without registration.
Andhra Pradesh NEET Eligibility
- Candidates from all over the country are eligible.
- Candidate must have scored 50th percentile in NEET 2019 Examination.
- The candidates also shall secure not less than 50% of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology in the qualifying examination (40% in case of BC, SC and ST) are eligible for admission to MBBS / BDS courses and they fulfill other relevant conditions laid down in these regulations as per Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India guidelines.
- Candidate should have completed the age of 17 years by 31st December, 2018.
- There is no age relaxation in age for any category candidate.
- All candidates born on or after 2nd January 2000 are not eligible for admission.
Important Document For Verification during the Counselling
- 10th Class or equivalent examination’s mark sheet for the Date of Birth
- 10+2 Mark sheet of Andhra Pradesh Board or its equivalent examination mark sheet
- NEET 2019 Score Card
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
Registration Fee: Rs. 2000/- For Management Quota
Andhra Pradesh NEET State Quota Rank & Merit List has published on Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences. All candidates are suggested to keep visiting this page for more latest updates.
Note: The final merit position will be displayed only after submission of online application in response
to the University of Notification and after verification of original certificates.