Table of Contents
Bhartiya Vidyapeeth CET 2017 Application Form & Admit Card: -Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test 2017 is a test organised by Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University of Pune to provide admission to all the candidates those who are willing to seek admission in the Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University of Pune in various UG courses in Engineering.
The Examination for the same is expected to be held in 12 cities across the country in the last week of May 2017. The following article will make all the details about the examination like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Procedure, Examination Dates, Result and other important information regarding the examination.
BVP CET Examination Centers
The BVCET 2017 will be held in 11 different cities of India with a unique centre code: Pune 01, New Delhi 02, Navi Mumbai 03, Hyderabad 04, Vadodara 05, Indore 06, Lucknow 07, Bangalore 08, Jaipur 09, Varanasi 10 and Chandigarh 11. There is the total of 9 UG programmes that are being provided to the candidates applying, by the BhartiyaVidyapeeth Deemed University with a total intake of 750 students.
|S. No.||Programmes Available||Intake|
|6||B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication||120|
|9||B.Tech Information Technology||60|
BVCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
To get eligible for the Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test, all the candidates must satisfy all the below-mentioned criteria. No candidate will be allowed to give the BVCET, if in case anyone of the following criteria is not satisfied.
- The candidate must qualify the 10+2 Examination or any other equivalent examination with Physics and Maths as the main subjects and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject as an optional subject.
- The candidate must score 45% aggregate marks in 10+2 and 40% in case of SC/ ST category.
- The candidates appearing for 10+2 are required to produce their mark sheet during the counselling session.
Important Dates of BVCET 2017
The candidates appearing for BVCET 2017 are required to maintain a track record of all the important dates. The following data will help the candidates for the same.
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1||Last date for the Application form submission||Third week of May 2017|
|2||BVCET 2017 date||Last week of May 2017|
|3||Result Declaration||Second week of June 2017|
|4||Counseling session||Last week of June 2017|
|5||Commencement of classes||Second week of July 2017|
Bhartiya Vidyapeeth CET 2017 Application Form
Many people are wondering here and there for the BVCET 2017 application form, and due to some reason, they are not able to fill up the online application. So if you are one of those then don’t worry, The candidates can fill up the Application form in both Online as well as Offline mode.
- The Application Form of BVP CET 2017 will be made available to the candidates on the official website. Candidates should fill up the application form carefully. Any wrong detail may lead to the direct rejection of the Application Form.
- All the details in the application form should be filled after going through the mentioned instructions thoroughly.
- After entering all the details, candidates must affix their passport size photograph. It needs to get attested by a Gazetted officer or by the head of the Institution of the candidate.
- The application form should be signed both by the applicant and the Parent/ Guardian of the applicants.
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 1500.The application fee can be submitted in person or by registered post/ speed post/ courier through Demand Draft drawn on any nationalised.
- Before applying for BVP CET 2017, candidates have to register online. Candidates will require having a valid and unique email ID.
- All the necessary details have to be filled in by the candidates and click on “Submit” to move to the next section.
- An email will be sent to the candidates containing their username and password.
- Candidates have to login with their registered email and password to fill up the application form.
- After successful login, candidates will need to pay the registration fee of Rs 1500 through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or Demand Draft.
- After the payment of Registration fee, candidates can proceed forward to fill up the application form.
- Candidates have to enter all the details asked in the form.
- After filling up all the details candidates have to upload the scanned images of their passport sized photograph and signature.
- After the completion of the application process, candidates will require to logout and login again to download the summary of the application.
- Candidates must ensure to save and print a copy of the application for future reference.
BVP CET 2017 Admit Card
The candidates who have applied for the test via Offline mode will get their Admits Cards by post to the mentioned address. The candidates those who have applied for the test via Online mode can access their Admit Cards on the official website through their login account or through E-mail.
BVP CET 2017 Important Dates
|Entrance Exams||Date of Entrance Exam||Application form Last Date||Result/Merit List||Counselling Date|
|BVP CET Engineering 2017 (B.Tech)||28th May 2017||22nd May 2017||5th June 2017||19th June to 28th June 2017|
|BVP CET B-CAT 2017 (MCA)||26th March 2017||20th March 2017||6th April 2017||29th & 30th April 2017|
|BVP CET B-MAT 2017 (MBA)||26th March 2017||21st March 2017||7th April 2017||23rd,24th,25th,26th April 2017|
|BVP CET BUMAT 2017 (BBA/BCA)||4th June 2017||third week of May 2017||Last week of June 2017||First week of July 2017|
|BVP CET PHARMUG 2017 (B.Pharma/Pharma D)||11th June 2017||3rd June 2017||21st June 2017||5th & 6th July 2017|
|BVP CET LLB 2017||17th June 2017||third week of May 2017||Last week of June 2017||First week of July 2017|
|BVP CET B.Pharm (II year) 2017||18th June 2017||10th June 2017||27th June 2017||3rd July 2017|
BVP CET 2017 Result, Rank list, Counseling & Seat Allotment
The BVCDET 2017 Result is expected to get declared in the second week of June 2017. The Rank List will be made available as soon as the result gets declared. The Bhartiya Vidyapeeth CET 2017 Counseling will be done on the basis of the ranks scored by the candidates. Accordingly, the seats will be allotted to the candidates. If you are still facing any kind of problem while Bhartiya Vidyapeeth CET 2017 Application Form let us know, You can send us your query with the help of comment box hanging below.