Table of Contents
Chhattisgarh Polytechnic Examination 2019 Application: – The body that is responsible for conducting the Chhattisgarh Polytechnic Examination 2019 is Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board abbreviated as CGPEB. CGPEB is commonly known as CG Vyapam.
CGPEB takes in the responsibility of this examination starting from the Application form filling till the declaration of the candidates selected. The students who crack the written examination and gets qualified for further admission processes will be allowed to avail admissions in the private as well as government polytechnic institutions or college.
By appearing and qualifying the CGPPT, eligible candidates can get to pursue diploma courses in engineering as well as technical courses. CG PPT Exam Date 2019 and other important dates will be announced by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB), Raipur.
Candidates can check all the necessary details and information regarding CGPPT 2019 Polytechnic examination application this article. It includes all the important dates related to CGPPT 2019.
Eligibility for CGPPT
Following are the criteria for the CGPPT candidates that must be satisfied to get eligible for the Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test:
- Candidates who are applying for Chhattisgarh PPT examination should pass their 10th standard or equivalent examination from any recognized State Educational Boards.
- Students who are applying for this examination are required to pass the subjects Science and Mathematics separately.
- If the candidates applying for this examination are appearing their 10th, the same year of application, are required to produce their 10th passing certificate during the counselling session.
- Candidates those who wish to apply for this Examination should be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh and are required to submit the state domicile to the board.
- Candidates those who wish to apply for this Examination should be 15 years of age and should not cross 30 years of age.
Chhattisgarh Polytechnic Examination 2019 Application
Many people are searching for Chhattisgarh Polytechnic Examination 2019 Application but not able to apply for it, So don’t worry just follow steps mentioned below. Candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs.300 those who belong to General category.
The candidates belonging to OBC category are required to pay an amount of Rs.250 as the Application fee. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are required to pay Rs.200 as the fee for the of CG PPT 2019. All the candidates can pay the amount through any of the online modes like credit/debit cards or internet banking.
How to apply for CGPPT 2019
To apply for Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test, candidates are required to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Candidates those who are interested in appearing for CGPPT examination are required to apply only through the online mode by visiting the official website that is cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Candidates are required to register on the site by filling up the necessary details.
- After few minutes, the candidates will receive the login details to both the registered email-id and mobile number.
- Now the candidates are required to login with their received details and start the process and apply for CGPPT examination.
- Then candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature of the applicant in the prescribed size and measurement in the link provided.
- Then select one mode of payment and pay the required amount.
- In the final step, verify and submit the form and also note down your registration number for future reference.
Syllabus for CGPPT 2019
The syllabus for CGPPT will be from the subjects studied by the candidate in their 10th standard. There will be objective type 200 question in total. Each correct attempt will be rewarded with one mark. There is no negative marking. The time duration for CGPPT 2019 is 3 hours.
Important dates for CGPPT 2019
|Release of Online Application Form||Third week of March 2019|
|Last date for fee submission through online mode||First week of April 2019|
|Last date to get SBI Challan form submission for offline mode||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date to pay fee through Challan form||First week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||Second week of April 2019|
|Admit Card Release date||2nd week of April 2019|
|Examination Date||Third week of April 2019|
|Result Announcement||Second week of May 2019|
|Start of Counseling||Last week of June 2019|
If you are still facing any kind of problem while Chhattisgarh Polytechnic Examination 2019 Application let us know, You can send us your query with the help of comment box hanging below.