Table of Contents
Everything You Should Know About UPTET 2016 :Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is going to conduct Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 on 2nd February 2017(Expected). All candidates, who are willing to take the job of primary and upper primary teachers, can apply online application form.
UB Basic Education Board conducts this test every year to recruit the post of primary and primary teachers. Now a days, youth are showing their interest towards the teaching field because the government is paying a lot for this post. Below we are providing everything about UPTET 2016 that you should know. If you are interested in UPTET then we hope this information will be helpful.
UPTET 2016 Important Dates
|Application Form Begin||26th November, 2016(Expected)|
|Last Date of Registration||16th December, 2016(Expected)|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||17th December, 2016(Expected)|
|Last Date to Complete Form||18th December, 2016(Expected)|
|Correction Begin||21st December, 2016(Expected)|
|Last Date of Form Correction||24th December, 2016(Expected)|
|Exam Date||2nd February, 2017(Expected)|
|Official Answer Key||8th February, 2017(Expected)|
|Results||27th March, 2017(Expected)|
|Qualifying Certificate/ Mark sheet Will reach at DIET||April 30, 2017|
Some Other Important Dates:
Admit Card Download From: 19/01/2017(Expected)
UPTET 2016 Eligibility:
UPTET Eligibility for Primary Level (Class I to V)
- 2 Years B.T.C / Special B.T.C in Any Recognized Institution OR
- D.Ed. Special in Any Recognized Institute of NCTE / RCI
- Diploma in Teacher (Degree Holder) from AMU Aligarh OR
- Moaalizm E Urdu Training Passed Before : 11/08/1997
- 10+2 with 50% Marks and BLEd (4 Year Degree Course in Primary Education)
UPTET 2016 Eligibility for Upper Primary Level (Class VI to VIII)
- UG / PG Degree with 2 Years B.T.C. Courses in Any NCTE Institutions
- UG/PG Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed. Special Education in Any NCTE / RCI Institutions
- 10+2 with 50% Marks and BLEd (4 Year Degree Course in Primary Education) in Any UGC / NCTE
- 10+2 with 50% Marks and B.Sc Ed (4 Year Course in Primary Education) in Any UGC / NCTE
- UG / PG Degree with 45% Marks and B.Ed. Exam Passed in in Any UGC / NCTE Institutions
All Necessary Documents Required for UPTET 2016
- Candidates Basic Details (Name, Father Name, DOB, Address, Mobile No, Category, Etc )
- Education Qualification Details : Board / University Name, Passing Year, Roll No, Marksheet Serial No., Certification No., Obtained and Total Marks
- ID Proof No. of Candidates (Voter ID, Bank Passbook, DL, Pan Card, Aadhar Car)
- Photo and Signature Scan Copy of Candidates.
UPTET 2015 Online Application Form Fee
General/OBC : Rs. 400/-
SC/ST: Rs. 200/-
UPTET 2015 Fee Mode:
There two modes of fee payment, online and offline. Candidates can follow anyone according to their wish.
Online Mode: All candidates can pay the application form fee through SBI Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Offline Mode: By this mode, all candidates can pay the application fee through E-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
Some Important Links
Click here to Apply Online Registration
Click here to Pay Examination Fee
Click here to Submit Final Form
Click here to Download UPTET 2016 Syllabus
Click here to Download Demo Form
Click here to Download Notification
Click here to Official Website
If you like this article “Everything You Should Know About UPTET 2016”, one share is appreciated. Share this important information with other candidates of UPTET on different social networking websites such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and Whatsapp etc.