Table of Contents
Haryana Polytechnic Examination 2017: Haryana State Technical Education Society, abbreviated as HSTES, is the main body which is responsible for conducting Haryana DET (Diploma Entrance Test). From 2017, there will be no Haryana Polytechnic Examination as per the rules laid down by the board. HSTES is now only responsible for organizing the admission procedure for the admission in various Diploma courses in different streams of Engineering and Technology courses in the state of Haryana.
Haryana Polytechnic Examination 2017
Candidates will get admission into the diploma courses on the basis of Inter-Se-Merit of the qualifying exam. This article will be providing the complete details about Haryana Polytechnic Examination 2017.
Important Dates of HSTES 2017
- The online Application Form will be available on the Official website in the fourth week of April 2017.
- The Last date of Application Form submission is in the second week of June 2017.
- The Candidates can deposit the fee for the Application Form from fourth week of April 2017 to third week of June 2017.
- The candidates are required to report to the designated center for the verification process of online Application Form from third week of May 2017 to third week of June 2017.
- The admit card for HSTES will be released in the last week of May 2017.
- The result is expected to get declared in the fourth week of June 2017.
- The Counseling session would get start in the first week of July 2017.
HSTES 2017 Application Form and Fee
- A candidate can get the application form from the official website.
- After filling the form, candidates are required to take the printout of the filled application form and submit it to nearby designated center or HSTES, Panchkula along with the self-attested copy of the required documents & fee proof.
The candidates are required to pay an amount fee of Rs 500 for general category & Rs. 200 for all reserved category of Haryana. The candidate can pay the fee through E-Challan generated during filling of the online application form. Candidates can also submit the fee from any branch of Axis Bank & Punjab National Bank. The fee for the application form is non-refundable.
- Candidates are required to pass their 10th/SSC Examination with Maths and Science as their subjects.
- They have to secure at least 35% marks (33% in case of reserved category) at the qualifying examination.
- There is no age limit.
Exam Pattern for HSTES 2017
The HSTES 2017 Examination will be held in the Offline mode, that is, Pen and Paper based.
There will be 100 objective type questions in the Examination which are required to be completed in 1 hour and 40 minutes.
The question paper will be bilingual, that is in both English and Hindi Language.
Each correct attempt will be awarded 1 mark, and there will be no negative marking.
HSTES 2017 Syllabus
The Haryana Polytechnic Examination 2017 syllabus will be based on the 10th standard of Board of School Education, Haryana. The syllabus will include topics from English, Aptitude & General Awareness Test, Mathematics, and Science.
|All Indian Category Seat||15%|
|Haryana Open General Category||30%|
|Special Backward Classes||10%|
|Economically Backward Person in the General Castes Category||10%|
|Ex- Servicemen and their ward||1%|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters||1%|
After the counseling result announcement, the candidate is required to report at the allotted institution for admission along with the asked original documents. Candidate can also get a printout of the provisional allotment letter from the official site. If a candidate does not report to the allotted institution during the reporting period, then the particular counseling for that particular candidate will get canceled.
Documents required at the time of admission are:
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Haryana Polytechnic 2017 Rank Card.
- Character certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Haryana Polytechnic 2017 Admit Card.