Table of Contents
Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Application Form, Counselling & Dates: – Kerala Polytechnic 2019 admission will be conducted by the Department of Technical Education. This admission process is established for the interested candidates to avail the various polytechnic courses offered by government/private colleges in Kerala state. Admission in various colleges in Kerala is done on the basis of merit scored by the candidate in their qualifying examinations (10th/12th).
There will be no separate Examination for the admission of candidates in Polytechnic courses in Kerala. This article will be providing you with a handful of important information and details related to the Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Counselling and much more just read it down.
Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Application Form, Counselling & Dates
The Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Application Form will be available to you on the Official Website of the Kerala Board. Before the Application Form Filling, the candidates must go through the Instructions in the Information Bulletin. Any wrong detail entered by the candidate may lead to the disqualification of the Application Form. Here are the steps to get enroll by online form.
- First, Open the official website
- Second, On the search Bar search Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Application Form
- Third, New window will open, Now start filling the form.
- Fourth, After Completing the online form click on SUBMIT.
- Fifth, Pay the Registration Fee.
- Sixth, Get a printout of your enrollment number (By pressing CTRL+P).
After filling up the Application Form, the candidate is required to submit the Application Form and get a hard copy of it. The candidate should submit the hard copy of the submitted Application Form to the respective Government/Private colleges of Polytechnic in the Kerala State.
The fee for the Application Form for is Rs.100 per District. In the case of SC/ST candidates, the Application Fee is Rs.50. If a candidate submits an application for more than one district, they have to pay an additional fee at Rs.100 for each district while for SC/ST candidates, it is Rs.50.
Documents to be submitted
- Self-attested Mark sheet of SSLC/THSLC or Equivalent Examination.
- Self-attested Kerala State Domicile.
- Self-attested copies of Community Certificate.
- Self-attested copy of Medical Certificate.
- Self-attested copy of the income certificate from concerned village officer (that the annual family income is less than/ equal to Rs 600000 or within the limit as fixed by the government from time to time).
Kerala Polytechnic 2019 important dates
Online submission of the Application Forms will get start from the first week of June 2019 and will be closed by the last week of June 2019. The Application Forms with Late Fee will be submitted in the last week of June 2019. The Rank Card and Trial Allotment, as well as the Final Rank list, will be released by the fourth week of June 2019 as well.
|Online Application Form||1st Week of June|
|Last Date of Form Submission||4th Week of June|
|Last Date with Late Fee||4th Week of June|
|Rank Card and Trail Allotment Availability||Fourth Week of June|
|Final Rank List||Last Week of June|
|Admission Based on Selected List||1st Week of July|
|1st Round Counselling||2nd Week of July|
|2nd Round Counselling||3rd Week of July|
|Admission Closes||4th Week of July|
The Admission process will get the start in the first week of July 2019 on the basis of the final Rank list. There will be two counselling sessions which will be held in the second and third week of July 2019 respectively. By the end of July 2019, admission process will get closed.
Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- The candidate should possess a Kerala Domicile or their parents should be a permanent staff under state/central/government/public sector of Kerala state.
- The candidates who have passes SSLC Examination with Science and Maths will be eligible for both i.e. commercial practice/management courses and Engineering/technology courses.
Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Counselling
The Counseling will be held in the month of June tentatively. During the counselling session, the candidates are required to fill their choice of courses and the preferred colleges. The selection or Counselling Kerala Polytechnic 2019 will be based strictly on the merit.
- Class 10th mark sheet or passing certificate.
- Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card.
- Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Score Card.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Passport size photographs.
f you are still facing any problem while Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Application Form, Counselling & Dates let us know, You can send us your query with the help of comment box hanging below.