Table of Contents
NEET PG 2019 Counselling Procedure: – NEET PG is a medical examination established as main entrance examination to numerous MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses. It is a single entryway examination for post graduate courses. No such other entrance examination is valid for MD/MS/PG and diploma courses neither at the state nor institutional level as per the Indian Medical Council Act,1956.
Here in this article, we are explaining all the steps or procedure of upcoming neet counselling which is going to conduct at various centers across the nation.
NEET PG 2019 Counselling Procedure
NEET PG 2019 especially ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test ‘ for admittance to PG Medical Courses for scholastic session 2019. It includes the following-
- All India 50% quota seats for MD/MS/PG/ Diploma courses (Andhra Pradesh, Jammu&Kashmir and Telangana are excluded).
- State quota seats for MD/MS/PG/Diploma courses for all States and Union Territories of India.
- All private medical colleges, institutions, and universities across the country execute the MD/MS/PG and Diploma Courses.
- MD/MS/PG and Diploma courses at Armed Forces Medical Services institutions.
Counselling is conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) for the NEET PG aspirants who have managed to accomplish the qualifying marks in the NEET PG exam. The NEET PG exam is expected to be held in the month of December 2018 so that the result announcement and merit list can be prepared for the counselling of the of candidates.
NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2019
|Registration and choice filling date||First week of March 2019|
|Seat allotment date (First round)||Second week of March 2019|
|Final seat allotment (Second round)||Fourth week of April 2019|
|Transfer of vacant seats to state quota||Second week of May 2019|
NEET PG Counselling Procedure
STEP 1: Registration
- Candidates shall first visit the MCC official Web portal.
- Press the button “ candidate login new.”
- Candidate needs to enter their name, date of birth, mother’s name, roll number application number, and testing ID.
- Applicants are also required to get into the password and security question.
- Press “submit column” for final registration.
STEP 2: Exercising options
In this step, the candidates are required to fill their choices about their preferences. After selecting their preferences, they shall click “save and continue” button.
STEP 3: Mock Seat Allotment Process
The candidates are assigned indicative seat by which they will be able to view all the information regarding the feasible seat. If no seat allotment is done, it means the candidate is not eligible to get one.
STEP 4: Locking of Choices
The candidates should for sure lock their choices or else they won’t be acknowledged for the seat allocation. The seats once entered cannot have any alteration.
STEP 5: Final Seat Allotment
After proper fulfillment of the above-given steps, a final seat is allotted to the candidate in a particular college. The candidate will later receive an allotment letter for the same.
STEP 6: Report at the allocated Institute
After receiving the allotment letter, the applicant is required to report on the assigned date at the allotted centre with the allotment letter and other documents.
NEET PG 2019 Results
Many candidates are searching here and there to check their result, But due to some issue, they are not able to check, Don’t worry here we are providing all the important steps for that. The NEET PG 2019 results are expected to be out in a few days. The result is predicted to be out by January 15.
- The aspirants are requested to check the result of NEET PG at its official website “nbe.edu.in”.
- The candidates are needed to login to the official NEET-PG website stated above and are demanded to fill in the details as quoted on their NEET PG admit card.
- The candidate’s percentile will be displayed by the highest marks acquired in the merit list for NEET Post Graduates.
- Aspirants should know that it is compulsory for any candidate to score a minimum of 50 percentile marks in the NEET PG to be eligible for admissions to the PG courses.
- The minimum percentile is 40 for the candidates belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backwards classes.
If you are still facing any problem while NEET PG 2019 Counselling Procedure let us know, You can send us your query with the help of comment box hanging below.