Table of Contents
Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2019 Application From– The Polytechnic Diploma courses were considered to be one of the easiest courses, but as the competition is getting high and challenging in today’s world, admission in various Polytechnic Institutes in the state is becoming crucial.
Candidates have to work very hard to get admission in the best of all Polytechnic Institutes. Directorate of Technical Education, Tamilnadu, is responsible for conducting the Polytechnic admission procedure and everything else regarding Polytechnic. This Examination is a State Level UG Entrance Examination.
Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2019 Application From
- The candidates can get the Application form from the prescribed centres and can fill up the details correctly. After that, it is required to be sent to the address mentioned (Address: Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Tamilnadu, Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai- 600 025).
- The Application Form is also made available on the official website www.tndte.com. The Candidates can access the form and send it to the mentioned address long with the DD.
- If the Application for is sent via Post, then it is required to be sent with a self-attested envelope along with Rs,15 stamp attached to it.
Application Fee: The candidates belonging to the General category are required to pay an amount of Rs.150. The candidates belonging to SC/ST category can submit the application form without any application fee.
Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidate applying for this exam should be a permanent citizen of India.
- The Candidate must be have completed 15 years of age.
- The Candidate should have passed 10th standard or any equivalent level of examination from any recognized Board of India.
Important Dates of Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2019
There are some important dates regarding Tamilnadu Polytechnic Examination 2019 that every candidate have to follow to appear in the examination successfully:
- The Application Form for the Examination will be released in the month of May 2019.
- The candidates can submit their application forms online by the second week of June 2019.
- The Admit Cards for the Examination will be made available online from the last week of June 2019.
- The examination will be held in the month of July 2019.
- The result for this examination is expected to arrive in the last week of July 2019.
- The counselling session will get started by the first week of August 2019.
Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2019 Syllabus
For the preparation of Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2019 Examination, the candidates must go through their 10th standard syllabus thoroughly. The questions in this examination will be based on 10th board standard only. The question paper will be made to check the basic knowledge of the candidates in Science and Maths.
Examination Pattern Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2019
The examination will consist of objective type questions. Each correct attempt will be rewarded by prescribed marks for each question. If any candidate marks more than one option as the answer, that attempt will be considered to be a wrong attempt even if one of the answers marked is correct.
Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for the examination can be accessed from the official website www.tndte.com. To access the admit card, the candidate is required to visit the official link and fill up the Registration number in the place provided.
The candidate should also mark the course for which they have applied while accessing admit card. After filling up all the required details, the admit card would get available to the candidates. It is required to get a hard copy of the admit card for further references.
Result Declaration of Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2019
The result of the examination is expected to arrive online in the last week of July 2019. Candidates can access it on the official website using their Roll numbers.