Table of Contents
- UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018
- UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018 RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- DISTRICT-WISE LIST OF VACANCIES FOR UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018
- UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018 EXAM SCHEDULE
- UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018 APPLICATION FORM
- UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018 APPLICATION FEE
- UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018 ELIGIBILITY
- Educational Qualification
- UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018 ADMIT CARD
- UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018 ANSWER KEYS
- UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT RESULT
- Share this:
UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018: Uttar Pradesh government has given a golden opportunity to the aspiring teachers in the state. It has recently announced that for the year 2018 it is going to recruit 68500 assistant teachers in the state, which is a huge number. UP Sahayak Shikshak Bharti 2018 or UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment exam is scheduled to be conducted on 12th March 2018.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018
In this article we have shared all the details related to UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 like dates, eligibility, pattern, admit card, result etc.
UP Sahayak Shikshak Bharti 2018/ UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment
|Exam||UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment/ UP Sahayak Shikshak Bharti 2018|
|Conducting authority||Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad/ UP Basic Education Board|
|Post||Assistant teacher/ Sahayak Shikshak|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Total number of vacancy||68500|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018 RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- Written exam
DISTRICT-WISE LIST OF VACANCIES FOR UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018
|Name of District||No. of Vacancies|
|Sant Kabir Nagar||1000|
|Sant Ravidas Nagar||500|
UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018 EXAM SCHEDULE
The tentative exam schedule for exam is as follows-
|Release of notification||23rd January 2018|
|Online application starts from||25th January 2018|
|Last date for online registration||5th February 2018 (6:00 pm)|
|Last date to submit application fee||7th February 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||9th February 2018|
|Correction in application form||13th to 15th February 2018 (6:00 pm)|
|Admit card availability||26th February 2018|
|Date of exam||12th March 2018|
|Release of answer keys||14th March 2018|
|Last date to file objection against answer keys||14th to 17th March 2018|
|Release of revised answer keys||26th March 2018|
|Announcement of result||15th May 2018|
UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018 APPLICATION FORM
Application forms will be available from 25th February 2018. Interested candidates can fill the form from the official website of the board. Candidates can follow the following steps to fill application form through online mode-
- Visit the official website of the board (mentioned above) or click on the link provided below.
- On the homepage click on the link provide for online application for UP assistant teacher recruitment 2018.
- Candidates are advised to read the complete notification first and eligibility criteria before applying.
- Fill all the information asked in every section correctly.
- Before submitting the form candidates must ensure that the information provided is genuine and not fabricated.
- Submit the form.
- After the successful submission of application form candidates are advised to take print out of the filled-in application form future references.
UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018 APPLICATION FEE
- The application fee for General category candidates is Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST candidates application fee is Rs. 400/-
- PwD candidates are exempted from application fee.
UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018 ELIGIBILITY
Candidates must check eligibility criteria before applying for UP assistant teacher recruitment 2018. Below we have shared the eligibility criteria for the same-
For Primary stage 1st to 5th Standard teacher
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with 4% and 4-year B.Led special exam OR
- Diploma from Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh
- Candidates must have 2 year BTC OR Special BTC exam
- ed special exam passed
For Junior stage 5th to 8th teacher
- Candidates must have passed master degree/ bachelor degree with 50% with B.Ed/ B.Ed special exam or
- Master degree/ bachelor degree with BTC Training 2 year certificate OR
- 10+2 with 50% marks and 4 year B.Led degree OR
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 with 50% marks and B.Sc Ed exam.
- Candidates must have completed an age of 21 year as on 1st July 2018.
- Maximum age limit for general is 40 years and OBC/SC/ST is 45 years.
Age Relaxation in Upper age-
For SC/ST- 5 years
PWD- 3 years
Ex-Serviceman- 3 years
UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018 EXAM PATTERN & SYLLABUS
- Total 150 questions will be asked.
- Total marks will be 150.
- Duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- Qualifying marks for general candidates is 45% and for PWD/SC/ST candidates is 40%.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Environmental and social science||10|
|Life skill management||10|
Candidates can prepare various topics from subjects like Hindi, science, mathematics, environmental science, social science, teaching skills, child psychology, logical knowledge, information technology etc.
UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018 ADMIT CARD
Admit for this exam will be released tentatively on 26th February 2018. Candidates can download there admit cards from the official website by following the steps given below-
- Visit official website.
- Click in admit card link.
- Enter application number and date of birth, password to login.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take print out of the admit card.
It is mandatory for every candidate to carry their admit card to the exam center. Candidates without admit cards will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018 ANSWER KEYS
Candidates can check answer keys from 14th March 2018 and can file objections towards the answer keys till 17th Of February 2018. The revised answer key will be released on 26th March 2017. Through answer keys, candidates can get idea about their performance in the exam.
UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT RESULT
Result for assistant teacher exam will be released on 15th May 2018. Candidates can check their results on the official website by using their application number. On the basis of merit list candidates will be selected and called for the interview, but the selection will be based majorly on the merit.
CLICK HERE TO FILL UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM
Keep visiting our page for more details related to UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018.