Table of Contents
- 41520 UP Police Recruitment Bharti 2018
- UP POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENTS 2018 DETAILS
- UP POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENTS 2018 VACANCY DETAILS
- UP POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENTS 2018 APPLICATION DATES
- APPLICATION FORM
- UP POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENTS 2018 APPLICATION FEE
- UP POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENTS 2018 EXAM PATTERN
- PHYSICAL PROFICIENCY TEST
- UP POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENTS 2018 ADMIT CARD
- UP POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENTS 2018 RESULT
- Share this:
41520 UP Police Recruitment Bharti 2018: UP Government has invited application for recruitment of 41520 constables in UP Police the state. It is a recruitment exam conducted by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPBPB) for the recruitment of constables in Uttar Pradesh police. Online application forms are currently available on the official website of the board. Interested candidates can also fill application form from the link provided in our page. Candidates have to fill application forms before the due date. Candidates aspiring for police constable’s job must apply and should grab this golden opportunity.
41520 UP Police Recruitment Bharti 2018
In this article, candidates will get all the relevant details like exam dates, application form, eligibility, pattern, syllabus, admit card etc.
UP POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENTS 2018 DETAILS
|Exam||UP Police constable recruitment exam 2018|
|Name of Bharti (Recruiting) Board||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPBPB)|
|Number of posts||41520|
|Type of job||Government|
|Mode of application||Online|
|State ( where exam will be conducted)||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
UP POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENTS 2018 VACANCY DETAILS
For Constables (Civil Police)
|Category||No. of posts|
For PAC Constables in Reserved Territorial Armed
|Category||No. of posts|
- Constable (civil police) posts are for both male and female (20%).
- Constables in Reserved Territorial Armed posts are only for male candidates.
- Pay scale is Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs.2000/-
- Freedom fighter- 2%
- home guard- 5%
- ex-army- 5%
- Female in आरक्षी नागरिक पुलिस- 20%
UP POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENTS 2018 APPLICATION DATES
|Submission of online application from||22nd January 2018|
|Last date to submit application||22nd February 2018|
|Last date to submit application fee||22nd February 2018|
|Availability of admit card||Updated soon|
|Date of exam||Updated soon|
Candidates have to fill the application form through online mode. Candidates follow the given steps to fill online application form-
- Visit www. gov.in
- Click on the link provided for filling the application form.
- Candidates have to register themselves now.
- Fill all the details asked in the form correctly.
- Candidates have to pay application fee now.
- Upload scanned copy of passport size photograph and a signature in the prescribed format.
- Before submitting application form candidates must ensure that the information in the application form is accurate.
- After submitting application form candidates can take a printout of the application form for further uses.
UP POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENTS 2018 APPLICATION FEE
- All the candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 400/-
- Application fee can be paid through online mode (debit/ credit card/ net banking) or offline mode (through e-challan).
UP POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENTS 2018 ELIGIBILITY
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria for UP Police constables. Here we have shared the eligibility criteria for the same-
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board with minimum qualifying marks.
- Age limit for male candidates must be 18-22 years as on 1st July 2018.
- Age limit for female candidates must be 18-22 years as on 1st July 2018.
- Age relaxation of 5 years on upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates is applicable.
UP POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENTS 2018 EXAM PATTERN
- Exam will be conducted in online mode. It will be a computer-based test.
- It will consist of multiple-choice questions.
- Questions will be asked in both Hindi and English language.
- The exam will be of total 300 marks.
- Negative marking is also there. For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Subjects||No. of questions|
|General knowledge, General awareness and General Hindi||150|
Candidates can prepare topics like general knowledge, current affairs, general Hindi, mathematics, IQ reasoning ability, numerical ability etc.
UP POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENTS 2018 SELECTION PROCEDURE
Candidates will be selected on the basis of following aspects-
- Written test
- Physical proficiency test
- Physical measurement test
- Medical examination
- Document verification
- After the written examination selected candidates have to go through physical measurement test. Under which candidates have to fulfill the following requirements-
FOR MALE CANDIDATES-
- General, OBC, and SC- 168 cm
- ST- 160cm
- General, OBC, and SC- minimum measurement 79cm and with expansion 84 cm.
- Minimum expansion of 5 cm is required.
- Minimum weight is 50 kg.
FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES-
- General, OBC, and SC- 152 cm
- ST- 147cm
- Candidates should have minimum weight of 40 kg.
PHYSICAL PROFICIENCY TEST
Candidates who have passed the physical measurement test will be called for physical eligibility test.
- Running for male:8 Km in maximum 25 minutes
- Running for female:4 Km in maximum 14 minutes
The last step is the verification of the documents of the candidates. Candidates have to show all the original and genuine documents at the time of verification.
UP POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENTS 2018 ADMIT CARD
Admit cards will be issued to those candidates who will successfully fill the application form. Admit card will be issued at least two weeks before the exam on the notified date at the official website of the board. Candidates can download the same by using their application number and password. Admit card issue dates are not available currently but will be updated on our page soon.
UP POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENTS 2018 RESULT
UPPBP Board has not released the result dates yet. As soon as the board will release the result dates we will update the same on our page. The result will consist of merit list of the qualified candidates. Candidates can check their results at the official website of the conducting authority by using their application number. On the basis of merit list in written exam qualified candidates will be called for further rounds.
Keep visiting for more information.