Table of Contents
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector 2017 Application Form & Admit Card: – UPSSC or Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission one of the biggest government organisation from Uttar Pradesh Government. UPSSC comes up with a notification regarding UPSSSC Revenue Inspector 2017 Application. Every year this government institution organised in different regions for requirements of Revenue Inspector. This year people can easily get enrol with the help of an online application which is now available. Now people are wondering here and there because they are not able to fill up the online form, Just following the steps mentioned below.
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector 2017 Application Form & Admit Card
Here is the application form for upcoming examination which is going to conduct by the organisation very soon. By the procedure given below you can get your hall ticket for UPSSC 2017, Don’t skip any of the steps otherwise you have to start from the beginning.
Documents Requires during Registration (Scanned)
- Photograph (Passport)
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Address Proof
- Date Of Birth Certificate
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector 2017 Application Form
Many people are not aware of this online form so if you are one of those then let me tell you one thing that central government gave the order to the state government for not to use paper and do all the things digitally. That’s why now you can fill the applications online, and only you need to follow the steps hanging down below.
- First, Open the official website
- Second, On the search Bar search UPSSSC Revenue Inspector 2017Application Form
- Third, New window will open, Now start filling the form.
- Fourth, After Completing the online form click on SUBMIT.
- Fifth, Pay the Registration Fee.
- Sixth, Get a printout of your enrollment number (By pressing CTRL+P).
Note: – Registration fee can be payable by online as well offline method. If you have Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking then just choose the online modes to pay the fee otherwise select the offline mode in which you have to submit payment direct to the bank by using e-challan. All the documents should be verified or approved by government authority or institution.
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector 2017 Admit Card
After the submission of application forms, Government Organization will release the Admit Card or Hall ticket for the upcoming examination which is going to held very soon. If you know that how to get you admit card online, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First, Open the official Website.
- Second, Then click on the search bar on the top right
- Third, On the search bar type admit card 2017
- Fourth, New window or page will open, then enter your enrollment number.
- Fifth, Add your date of birth
- Sixth, A new window having your admit card is going to open.
- Seventh, Save that and get a print out by pressing CTRL+S (to save) and CTRL + P (for print)
Examination Details 2017
Well, Revenue Inspector 2017 Examination is going to held all over the region very soon. People who are serious for this exam have to know about the exam. The exam will be of total 350 Marks (written exam) then 50 marks is the interview. If you crack the written examination, then only your last stage scores are going to count (that is an interview). So you have to work hard for this because last year thousands of people enrolled with this exam, 2088 candidates have qualified in written exam and only 465 candidates got the seat. If you are still facing any kind of problem while UPSSSC Revenue Inspector 2017 Application Form & Admit Card let us know, You can send us your query with the help of comment box hanging below.