Table of Contents
UPTU 2017 Application Form & Admit Card: Every year one of the biggest university, Uttar Pradesh Technical University UPTU release a notification regarding admission on various UG & PG courses. This year UPTU soon going to issue a notification for UPTU 2017 Application Form for B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharm/BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/MCA/MAM and many more.
There are many candidates who are searching for online application form for UPTU 2017 Examination which is going to held in the month of April 2017, So don’t worry if you are one of those, and you are not able to get to know the procedure of filling up the online form, Just follow the steps mentioned below.
Latest Update(17th March 2017): The online application form submission date has been extended. Now candidate can fill the online application from and make correction up to 20th March 2017.
UPTU 2017 Application Form & Admit Card
Now, a question arises how to get enrol with this examination, So let me tell you one thing for getting in you have to fill up the UPTU 2017 Online Application Form. There is a registration charge for this application which is Rs 1000 for Male Candidates (General/OBC) and Rs 500 for female and SC/ST Candidates (Both Mal & Female) which you have to pay during submission the form. So for that follow the steps given below and don’t forget to check your internet connection before applying.
- First, Open the official website.
- Second, On the Top Search (UPTU 2017 Application Form)
- Third, Open that link on a new tab
- Fourth, Fill the form with all the details (In Capital Words)
- Fifth, Upload your Scanned Documents (Mentioned Below)
- Sixth, Pay the Fee (Registration Fee including Tax)
- Seventh, Submit Your Application and get a print out by pressing CTRL+P
Documents Required for UPTU 2017
- Passport Size Photograph (With Blue Background)
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Address Proof
- Medical Certificate
- Migration Certificate
Note: – Only authorised documents are applicable otherwise your application is going to reject. Do not submit any illegal document, If you do that, then you will face a big problem. The online fee can be submitted by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking, and if you don’t have any of this options, then you can apply for e- challan, With the help of e-challan you can deposit registration fee directed to the bank.
UPTU 2017 Admit Card
There are many things during the examination, but one of the most important thing is Admit Card. The UPTU 2017 Admit Card is going to release in the month of April 2017, But still people are wondering here and there because they are not satisfied with the information, They want to know that how to get UPTU 2017 exam admit card, So here are the steps by which you can get your hall ticket.
- First, Open the Official website.
- Second, Search for the Search Bard on the top of the website.
- Third, Type UPTU 2017 Admit Card and click on search.
- Fifth, A new window or tab will open, Type your enrollment number and DOB.
- Sixth, After that you can see admit card, save that by pressing ctrl+s.
- Seventh, Get the printout of you admit ticket by pressing Ctrl + P on the keyboard.
UPTU 2017 Exam Dates
|Application Form||18th January 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||20th March 2017|
|Admit Card||Second week of April 2017|
|Date of Examination||16th, 22nd, and 23rd April 2017|
|Result Date||Last week of May 2017|
|Counselling Date||Second week of June 2017|
If you are still facing any kind of problem while UPTU 2017 Application Form & Admit Card let us know, You can send us your query with the help of comment box hanging below.